Where At In Japanese | Learn Japanese With Me
Practice and learn Japanese with me in small easy steps as I share tips from my studies. In this Japanese tip, you will learn how to say where at and how to use the de particle in Japanese. See phrases below.
My Japanese Study Notes:
- park: kouen | こうえん
- where: doko | どこ
- de (particle): The de (で) particle in Japanese is used to mark the location of where an action takes place.
- where at?: doko de? | どこで
- at the park: kouen de | こうえんで
- where will you eat?: doko de tabemasuka? | どこでたべますか
- I will eat here: koko de tabemasu | ここでたべます
How To Practice:
Practice using the phrases above as much as possible to ask where something is happening. As well as to state where you will be taking action.
More Study Notes And Practice Tips
The fastest way to learn Japanese using these tips is to replace English with Japanese in daily life little by little until it becomes easy. Allowing you to easily practice, even on days when you are most busy!