Now When Later In Japanese | Learn Japanese With Me
Practice and learn Japanese with me in small easy steps as I share tips from my studies. In this Japanese tip, you will learn how to say now, when, and later in Japanese. See phrases below.
My Japanese Study Notes:
- now: ima | いま
- when: itsu | いつ
- later: atode | あとで
- when will you eat?: itsu tabemasuka | いつたべますか
- I will eat now: ima tabemasu | いまたべます
- I will eat later: atode tabemasu | あとでたべます
How To Practice:
- Practice asking others when they will eat.
- Practice stating when you will eat, either now or later.
More Study Notes And Practice Tips
The fastest way to learn Japanese using these tips is to replace English with Japanese in daily life little by little until it becomes easy. Allowing you to easily practice, even on days when you are most busy!