Meals In Japanese | Learn Japanese With Me
Practice and learn Japanese with me in small easy steps as I share tips from my studies. In this Japanese tip, you will learn how to say breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Japanese. See phrases below.
My Japanese Study Notes:
- Breakfast: asa gohan | あさ ごはん
- Lunch: ohiru gohan | おひる ごはん
- Dinner: ban gohan | ばん ごはん
- Meal, or cooked rice: gohan | ごはん
- when will you eat (breakfast)?
- itsu (asagohan) wo tabemasuka | いつ(あさごはん)をたべますか
- now I will eat breakfast:
- ima asa gohan wo tabemasu | いまあさごはんをたべます
- *Feel free to replace (asa gohan) with any other meal to practice.
How To Practice:
Practice stating when you will eat each meal along with asking when others will eat theirs.
More Study Notes And Practice Tips
The fastest way to learn Japanese using these tips is to replace English with Japanese in daily life little by little until it becomes easy. Allowing you to easily practice, even on days when you are most busy!