And Or In Japanese | Learn Japanese With Me
Practice and learn Japanese with me in small easy steps as I share tips from my studies. In this Japanese tip, you will learn how to say to and or in Japanese using the mo and ka particles. See phrases below.
My Japanese Study Notes:
Japanese Vocabulary, Particles:
- coffee: kōhī | こーひー
- tea: ocha | おちゃ
- also, me too: mo | も
- or: ka | か
- I also want sushi:
- watashi mo sushi ga hoshii desu | わたしもすしがほしいです
- would you like to drink tea or coffee?:
- ocha ka kōhī wo nomimasuka | おちゃかこーひーをのみますか
How To Practice:
- Practice using ka to compare two items when asking what others want.
- Practice using mo to agree with others when you also want the same thing.
More Study Notes And Practice Tips
The fastest way to learn Japanese using these tips is to replace English with Japanese in daily life little by little until it becomes easy. Allowing you to easily practice, even on days when you are most busy!